The correct reaction to a Dire Wolf

I was watching a Twitch streamer when he turned the wrong corner and was greeted by a Dire Wolf. At that moment he absolutely lost his composure, eeking unintelligible words while he desperately tried to disengage. Then I remembered I did the same thing many times on Teamspeak with my friends and I also witnessed the similar reactions of my teammates.

While thinking about that I suddenly remembered about a particular scene in Terminator 2 where Sarah meets the T-800 again. I suddenly realized what I had to do. I fired up Sony Vegas, cropped some screenshots and ended up with this:


Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment