About the lack of new content

You probably noticed that I stopped posting regularly. It's not because I'm losing interest, but because real life has me gripped by all actuators. I'm about to get my Master's Degree and you probably know that the home stretch is always painful. Writing, and especially writing huge reviews and gameplay pieces take a lot of time to put together and I just don't have that time at the moment. I'm just happy that I can squeeze in a few rounds of MWO in the evening.

The drought is probably going to last until the end of the month, and afterwards you can expect regular content from me again. I'm especially eager to write a proper Timber Wolf review when this thing is finished.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment