Russ confirmed to be an MWO Hipster

I was listening to the latest NGNG Podcast and when Russ was asked about how he feels like about the Clans and especially the Summoner, he replied:

". . . I've kinda become a sort of clan-hater almost, I just feel like I can't become one. I must stick and protect and defend and I don't know, change my gameplay(to adapt). It's going to be tough for me to go and play that. 

I see those kinds of guys who say that 'Quickdraw sucks!'. So what do I do? But a better example from the beginning maybe, 'Dragon sucks'. So what I play is Dragon. 'Quickdraw sucks!' then all I play is Quickdraws.

I don't know I'm just one of those guys who take the mechs and builds that suck and I just want to show them that I can play and do good in them to the degree I can.

That's just how I am so it probably plays into the Clan thing. I'm an underdog guy I suppose when it comes down to it. So I'm just going to defend Inner Sphere for a while . . ."

That bolded part brought tears to my eye. I always imagined him as the guy who would go for the most OP stuff. Russ,we're bros for life now.


Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment